At the Elite User Conference — both on the exhibit hall floor and in the sessions — the discussions surrounded the many challenges facing law firms today, including risk management, conflict processing, and new business intake, as well as the various solutions developed by Elite and its partners. The need for automation and integration was paramount to these discussions.
It is becoming essential for firms to automate their critical processes in order to increase profitability and efficiency. By automating the interactions between people, systems, and content, firms are able to:
- Streamline their processes so that the best practices for any given task are consistently followed
- Accelerate their on-boarding of new matter and employees to increase profits and improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with regulations and confidentiality agreements with full audit trails
Integrating these automated processes across not only Elite systems, but the other critical systems firm-wide is just as essential. Cost savings and user adoption for any project increases substantially when you build on pre-existing technologies. The one-two punch of implementing a solution that automates your manual processes while integrating with the systems you already have in place not only delivers business improvement, but also a rapid ROI.
Further, agility is the key to sustained profitability — in the legal industry and elsewhere. Canned solutions with tight parameters and heavily coded customizations leave your project in a time capsule — a relic of what worked in the moment in time when the requirements for the project were defined and incapable of keeping up with the continually updated and ever expanding regulations governing the legal industry.
And it isn’t just a trend – automation, integration and agility are required to keep your firm profitable, efficient and ready for whatever challenges tomorrow brings.
- Law Firms Practice Process Improvement How can law firms increase revenue? With the complexity of…
- Achieving Operational Excellence In my post last Monday, I discussed that if you leverage…
- Putting the “global” in the Metastorm Global User Conference Today Chairman and CEO of Metastorm, Bob Farrell, spoke with…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.