or how we aim to grow our trees together.https://www.flickr.com/photos/rod_waddington/14070411621 Up until recently, 5Di Ltd. was the commercial vehicle for my Change Design and Advisory services. This is changing as I write; 5Di will become a ‘Team’ w…
Chuck Blakeman Crankset:
Dan Ward – all of his series are great, but if you’re short on time, just watch the first and last for now:
Back to 5Di, we have a ‘T’ shape service portfolio; The T-bar is the Change Design journey described in the Found In Design un-book and the T-column are technology services focused on Cloud-Native architectures and integration.
- Keep things simple as possible
- Work on interesting projects
- Deliver value for money
- Share rewards
- Be clear, concise and transparent.
- We make sure all in the 5Di team get a good day-rate compared to them going to market individually ‘contracting’.
- We make a reasonable markup on the fee, but then everybody gets a slice of 5Di’s year-end profits.
- We are like-minds who *want* to work with each other (most of us have in the past).
- We are all motivated to do a great job for the client – all our work is through referral.
- As a team we attract other great talents through our collective personal network – I’m getting requests to join the 5Di family weekly.