Boeing, Dell, Volkswagen, Cisco Systems and Discover Financial Services are among the world-leading companies getting strategic, real-world results from their EA and Business Technology Management initiatives.
Hear how they’re doing it at Troux’s largest-ever User Worldwide Conference March 23rd and 24th in Austin, Texas.
We promise more real-world learning than any other EA conference through distinguished speakers, industry panels and master classes.
The conference features:
- CIO Warren Ritchie of the Volkswagen Group of America explaining the essential role a robust internal EA practice can play in corporate strategy management. He will also describe the ongoing alignment of business and technology architectures that are helping the auto maker respond more quickly to competitive challenges.
- Dell IT executive Angela Yochem discussing the emerging EA competencies required to support business transformation in an environment that’s never been more demanding. Senior Enterprise Architect Tom Philbin will then describe how the computer and services supplier is using EA to enable its future strategic initiatives
- 2010 InfoWorld / Forrester Research Inc. Enterprise Architecture Award winner Richard J. Reese sharing his EA secrets on how to deliver business value with EA. Reese, VP of Enterprise Architecture at Discover Financial Services, will share with some practical, field-proven tips on everything from managing the IT portfolio to strategic alignment, application optimization and generating business value.
- Don Meyer, enterprise architect at Boeing, explaining why and how the aerospace giant has used EA to slash its applications portfolio from 12,000 to 8,500 systems, and plans to cut another 10 percent every year.
- Enterprise Architect Imran Qayyum describing how Cisco Systems is using EA to provide improved visibility across the baseline enterprise architecture domains and better decision-making for business investments