The FEAC Annual Enterprise Architecture Awards
in partnership with:
Since 2002, The FEAC Institute has partnered with 1105Media to bring the EA community the annual Enterprise Architecture event and awards ceremony in Washington DC: The GovEA Conference.
The GoveEA Conference is the premier educational forum for enterprise architects and project managers to convene and learn from expert practitioners in EA on the latest methods, frameworks and policies impacting the EA community. For example, the 2013 event focused on how EA is making the mission possible today; topics included cutting-edge EA methodologies to increase efficiencies, fostering innovation, using EA as a medium for restructuring and more.
Every year includes pre-conference workshops, conference sessions in different information-packed tracks. Keynot presentations by EA leaders, a technology roundtable luncheon, a networking reception, digital downloads, availabel CEUs and the annual EA awards ceremony.
Each year, the FEAC Institute hosts the Annual Excellence in Enterprise Architecture Awards, recognizing the impacts of Enterprise Architecture best practices on achieving efficiencies, greater effectiveness, transparency, increased collaboration or innovation in solutions to government mission outcomes. Nominations are encouraged from all types of enterprises in industry and all levels of government, including U.S. federal, state, and local government organizations, education, as well as successful industry, government and education programs outside the United States.
Seven awards are given each year:
- Leadership in Enterprise Architecture Driven Results – Government Project, Civilian
- Leadership in Enterprise Architecture Driven Results – Government Project, Defense
- Leadership in Government Transformation using EA – Government Project, Civilian
- Leadership in Government Transformation using EA – Government Project, Defense
- Leadership in Enterprise Architecture Driven Results – Industry
- Leadership in Enterprise Transformation using EA – Industry
- EA Hall of Fame – Individual Leadership in EA Practice, Promotion and Professionalization (open to industry, as well as current and former Government employees)