A quick update on a VIPER Workshop using Miro, with emphasis on story:
- What type of story will guide the session? Identify key storyteller(s) before the workshop..
- Decide on the focus questions before the workshop. Usually between 1-4.
- Let the story unfold in stages – pause to capture VIPER column info – continue with the story and repeat until the end of the story.
- Walk through the sticky notes and look for PITHIER statements.Test responses to Focus Questions (2).
- Refine raw captured data after the workshop. Play back to attendees and feed relevant activities/work streams.