It’s never been as important to reach outside of the business as it is in the digital world of today. From an architects perspective it is vital to be able to connect the dots between what is servicing and who is being served. This little card is designed to help you go fast by staying small and keeping it nimble. The design of the card does some heavy lifting by tying the outside to the inside through services and value requirements.
This Customer Card contains an example to make it easier for others to use the template card.
When you should use this
- Whenever you need to understand the service and how you are servicing the customer
- When you need to keep a trail from customer to service and deeper into the architecture
What you should consider when you use this
- Use this is a guide, change it to fit your needs
- Print many small copies and put in the hand of those who knows the customer
- Print many large copies and put them on walls
- This card is best used as a communication tool in collaboration between teams
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
You can download the presentation here
Post change log
2015-11-03: Published initial post