For general reference, here’s the schedule for videos in my weekly ‘Tetradian on Architecture‘ series on YouTube, for the past month and next month:
- Episode 32: ‘Service-oriented enterprise-architecture‘ (published 06 September 2018)
- Episode 33: ‘Enterprise-architecture and digital-transformation‘ (published 13 September 2018)
- Episode 34: ‘What is an enterprise?‘ (published 20 September 2018)
- Episode 35: ‘What is an anticlient?‘ (published 27 September 2018)
- Episode 36: ‘What is ‘holistic EA’?’ (to be published 04 October 2018)
- Episode 37: ‘What toolsets do we need for EA?’ (to be published 11 October 2018)
- Episode 38: ‘Bridging the silos’ (to be published 18 October 2018)
- Episode 39: ‘Service content: The asset-dimensions’ (to be published 25 October 2018)
(Note that the future schedule may change if other topics become more urgent.)
All of these are brief (2-4mins) introductions to the respective topic, annotated as appropriate with text or graphics:
None of the videos should be particularly technical – the aim is that they’d be suitable to show to executives, newcomers and other non-technical audiences, to introduce them to key ideas and practices in enterprise-architecture and other related disciplines.
In most cases the respective YouTube page will point to relevant posts in the archives on the Tetradian weblog, or slidedecks on Slideshare, to provide further detail and more-technical explanation. Where appropriate, there’ll also be a credit there to the person who suggested the topic for the video. I’ll also often republish on LinkedIn at least one of the support-articles for the respective week.
Note that subscribers to our Patreon crowdfunding get to see videos four weeks earlier than the dates shown above: for example, this week on Patreon the latest release will be Episode 40, ‘Modelling multiple forms of value’. If you find these videos useful to you, please consider supporting us on Patreon.