I’ve been working on an Event platform demonstrator app that:
- Simulates IoT transmissions,
- Shows how to build an extensible Event taxonomy/structure,
- Event definition – to implementation in < 10 mins,
- Explains how to implement broad variety of Event types & future-proofing
- Helps explain the dual-message broker model for high volume processing (Rapids, Rivers and Ponds model).
I’m planning to also cover idempotency, Event Registry & versioning over the next few weeks.
This model can be implemented using Open Source tools, or the tools that come with AWS, Azure or GCP . It applies to a microservices (Cloud-native) pattern, or a more monolithic architecture on and off prem, or a mixture. Either way, this interactive demonstrator can help you define requirements quickly, at zero risk.
Please let me know if this is of interest and I’ll set up a demo session.